Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Cz-82

ken98k

YA,I've looked at them several times at the Dallas Gun Show and they looked new to me too,are nice small pistols,and should be a dandy carry gun.I really would like to get one.My PA63 is the best,fit in blue jeans pocket gun,I've evry owned,but I think the 82 would be just as easy to carry,and they feel a little more solid than the 63.I was looking at CZ52's when I first saw the 82,and it changed my mind about the 52.Jerry

• 1 year later...

I finally got around tio shooting this pistol today. About time, I've had it for a year and a half.

Shoots very well. All shots within a 3" circle at 25 feet.

I finally got around tio shooting this pistol today. About time, I've had it for a year and a half.

Shoots very well. All shots within a 3" circle at 25 feet.

I got one awhile back and posted here http://www.sporterizing.com/index.php?showtopic=7184&hl=

I put three mags through it rapid fire, it clustered real nice in center mass on a silhouette target without a single hiccup. It is a reloaders nightmare. It tosses brass quite violently in all directions.

EDIT:

Should have mentioned this. Mine is totally reliable with the cheap Wolf brand, steel cased, green lacquer coated casings. If ammo prices ever recover I wont fool around with reloading the 9X18. I used to buy Wolf 9X18 for about 10 bux per box from J&G at gunshows.