Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Elk Hunt In Utah

z1r

Tinker, what a novel idea. I just gotta get me one of them cameras. Wait, I had one, how could I be so slow as to not snap a few pics??? Maybe cuz I was thinking how nice a new pair of undies would feel. :unsure:

Great Pics!

My only real regret is that I didn't get nearly enough pics on this trip. Seems my brand new, fully charged, rechargable batteries took a strong dislike to the

-13 temps and simply refused to work. Next time, Duracell!

My buddy Mike's cow:

elk3.jpg

He had to use a cell phone becuase we had to drop our packs in the midst of the chase.

Jerry,

I'd like to but finances being the way they are I may only make one trip and that would be down your way.

I don't get to see my Dad too often these days and we're going to try and get in a whitetail hunt in Northeast Texas. Then maybe I can get Jason to take me out after a pig or two, hint, hint.

Should I hit the lotto you bet I'll head back to Utah!

I wouldn't mind squeezing in a moose hunt either. Seeing that bad boy on the propertyin Utah really made me want to stalk one one day.

One thing is for sure, another year will not go by that I don;t get in a hunt. Life is too short. I'd even sell some of my guns if needed, all but one that is.