Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Merry Christmas

odies dad

The same from me to all of you. This site is still the best thing the internet has to offer me. Thanks to all who educate me on a variety of stuff and wishing all of you a Merry Christmas.

My prayers for Fritz's family. This will be a tough one for them. I miss him, too.

Ron

A very special merry xmas and thanks for our house to all of you here a MFRC. This is a special group of friends that I will always remember. God bless all of you, and god bless Fritz and his family. I will miss him. Dave

Thinking of what the fritz family is going through should make us realize that we got to make the best of what we have,right now,day by day,so suck up all the happiness and love of your families,and savor every tiny bit,because every day could be our last.Merry Christmas too you all.Jerry

hope all are well. Christmas in WV was wonderful, could have used some snow to make it better but we'll take what we can get. Thanks to all that have put up with me and helped me. You guyes are good people and good friends. Merry Christmas, and may we all eat too much fudge and ham and feel like over stuffed pigs! ;)

Brenden

yeah we had a long box under the tree but was'nt fer me. It was for the wife. A long kitty massager for her feet. I did get a 8gig mp3 player from tanya though. Happy days to all, all around. May the next year be better. Merry Xmas all Dave.