Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Where Can I Find One Of These Bolt Handles?

rdfrench31

Thanks 724...I bet that's it. Have any of you fellas used one of these or have pics of one installed?

P1010091.jpg

If you haven't had any offers, I believe I have a replacement bolt handle identical to the one in your link, and, as shown in Z1r's pic. In fact, I may have a M98 bolt with one of these handles welded on by Z himself. I had him do up 3 for me as his work is superior to most and the equal of the really high priced pros. I'd sell the hollow based bolt blank for $10.00 + actual postage. Z has been charging $75 to weld one up (you supply the bolt and handle). So, if I have one of these left it would have to go for $100 to cover bolt, handle, and installation. I believe that these costs will be lower than buying the parts yourself. Bill

If you haven't had any offers, I believe I have a replacement bolt handle identical to the one in your link, and, as shown in Z1r's pic. In fact, I may have a M98 bolt with one of these handles welded on by Z himself. I had him do up 3 for me as his work is superior to most and the equal of the really high priced pros. I'd sell the hollow based bolt blank for $10.00 + actual postage. Z has been charging $75 to weld one up (you supply the bolt and handle). So, if I have one of these left it would have to go for $100 to cover bolt, handle, and installation. I believe that these costs will be lower than buying the parts yourself. Bill

Thanks for the offer, but my action will be a 24/47...so the 98 bolt is too long.