Military Firearm Restoration Corner

new job

FC

I'm getting assigned Monday as head nurse on Same Day Surgery. That will be a lot of hours, but not nearly as bad as all the other floors. The boss is really pushing me to get my military courses and a master's degree. Believe me, I don't feel like it, but I'll do what I have to do. I'll keep up on this site, but I'm not sure how much free time the future holds.

Hopefully the site stays up this weekend. See my note on the sporterizing forum.

Have a fun weekend!

If someone would pay for my MS I would be all over it. Look at it as another opportunity, one that could well pay off big in the future. You may not have to sporterize in the future since you could pay for all the custom smithing you wanted.

Like karl said, there is a severe shortage of nurses, at least in my neck o the woods, and they are in need of teachers to train the new ones.

Guest MorgansBoss

Go for the degree Tony. Sooner or later you'll be out of the service and every letter after your name will earn you a few more bucks. A buddy's wife is a nurse at the local VA. Just got her masters this spring and a big raise to go with it. Might be a pain now but it'll pay off big time down the road.

Tony, I too would have to agree that if you can get the masters degree it would be a big asset in the long run. I know how sometimes it is hard to get oneself motivated to do something like this, but in the end run the benifits seem to make the effort justifiable. Hang in there and it will come. I am sure that with work, the new misses and the hassles that you have had with the site one more thing probably seems overwhelming. Sounds like the misses is a real plus and I have no doubt she will be there for support as well. As they say, good things come to good people and you have proven to be that around here. Good luck with the endeavers. swamp thing