Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Swedish M94/14 Carbine

terry seitz

Tyra,watch Gunbroker.com. Brace yourself if you find one there.94 stocks are rare and bring a premium price,but a 94 is worth it. Jerry

Thanks, Ive been looking there and at auction arms. e-part is out of stock at this time for the stock but they do have some other parts. the problem is, do i get a part at a time or wait for a stock that might come with all the hardware. decisions desions.

Get each part as you find it if you can afford it.If or when you get the 94 complete,why not get a 96,and then a 38 and have a complete set.There's German made and Carls too,if you wanted each kind.Don't forget the Huskys.Swede's are my favorite Mauser and I'm excited for you to have a chance at having a complete in original form '94.Jerry

No body I have found has a steady stock of '94 stocks and hardware. :( Every once in a while, you'll find the stocks or hardware on e-vil-bay.

Seems every major parts carrier has one or two of the items at any one time. Best to keep an eye open. Nosecaps are going to be your hardest to find items.

Just to give you an idea of how light your pocket will be after buying, the last time Hoosier's had the stock, here's what they ran: MAUSER M-94 SWEDISH STOCK ONLY WITH BUTTPLATE EXC 320.00

:blink:

Good luck,

metzgeri

No body I have found has a steady stock of '94 stocks and hardware. :( Every once in a while, you'll find the stocks or hardware on e-vil-bay.

Seems every major parts carrier has one or two of the items at any one time. Best to keep an eye open. Nosecaps are going to be your hardest to find items.

Just to give you an idea of how light your pocket will be after buying, the last time Hoosier's had the stock, here's what they ran: MAUSER M-94 SWEDISH STOCK ONLY WITH BUTTPLATE EXC 320.00

:blink:

Good luck,

metzgeri

well i see a 94 carbine stock on e-bay! will watch how the bids go.