Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sporterizing Fodder

ken98k

Oh my goodness,look at all the historical collectable items.You should be ashamed for calling it Sporterizing fodder.Now I'm so upset.Really,I'm jealous.Jerry

must be nice, i can't find anything. I'm starting to get upset. Anybody got any recievers or actions they'd let go to a poor despert kid, i've still got some left over cash sitting around......

Brenden

must be nice, i can't find anything. I'm starting to get upset. Anybody got any recievers or actions they'd let go to a poor despert kid, i've still got some left over cash sitting around......

Brenden

C&R is the way to go.

or gun shows, pawn shops, want adds. yard or garage sales.

It should be easy for you down there in the lower 48. I had to pay $70 just in shipping for 2 I just got.

I was going to order only 1, but shipping via UPS was $50 but only $20 more for 2, so I got 2. Now I'm broke :angry:

its harder than you think. Mausers around here are few and far between, been to gun shows, a grand total of 3 mausers at the last one. Nothing that i would want. People around here arn't into mausers, nor do they have any. Been tryin to get ahold of sarco for a while now, thats like ray charles trying to find a needle in a hay stack, it don't happen.

Brenden

I just ordered three mausers from Sarco Friday.

I had to cancel an order from another supplier. He had some Husky 98's that were in 9.3x57 and 8x57. I'd ordered two but he called yesterdayto say that they had been drilled & tapped. So, I cancelled the order. That really hurt but I didn't want to mess with fixing any holes. They were probably straight, just not where I would want them. At least the guy had the decency to call and let me know instead of just shipping them anyway. That was a very decent thing to do.