Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Free Money

AzRednek

Az, you should know better than to feed the trial lawyers.

This company didn't do anything to me, just because it's legal doesn't make it right for me to rip them off.

But if you did actually buy this snake oil by all means get your reimbursment - but what the blank were you buying it for?

If anyone REALLY figures-out how to prevent the common cold it won't be a little herbal supplement company that will he making it.

Az, you should know better than to feed the trial lawyers.

Lawyers have already been paid, the settlement funded, whether I or anyone else files a claim wont effect the lawyers bottom line.

This company didn't do anything to me, just because it's legal doesn't make it right for me to rip them off.

I'm sorry you see it and me as the author as a rip off by suggesting anybody file a claim. The manufacture ripped me off and plenty others that will never be reimbursed. There are many criminals doing time that never did anything to me either. No reason any criminal shouldn't pay. Any unclaimed money goes to non-profit organizations yet to be named thus giving the criminals a sweet tax write-off. I hope anybody that has time fills out the online form and collects every stinking dime in the apx 25 million dollar fund.

But if you did actually buy this snake oil by all means get your reimbursment - but what the blank were you buying it for?

Yes I did fall for it at the recommendation of a Chiropractor. The same as I fell for the Listerine scandal from the 60's after it being recommended to my mother by the school nurse. I don't know what kind medical knowledge, schooling or training you've had that I haven't but I tend to rely on people employed in the medical field for advice.

If anyone REALLY figures-out how to prevent the common cold it won't be a little herbal supplement company that will he making it.

Hardly a small company, the product generated over a 100 million in sales. So I obviously wasn't the only one or the few to fall for the scheme.