Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Too Peaceful Let's Start A Fight!

karlunity

I'm voting for Hillary! ha ha, Biatches! and i'm using my daughters SS # to vote for Osama! YEEEHAW! screw your gun rights!

heath "the democrap" harmon

Aiighty.

Chesty Puller is a fag. You're a communist and you worship Barack Obama. You think Hillary Clinton is a beautiful woman and your cat smells like a wet dog.

There now. The gloves are off. The gaunlet has been thrown down.

Your move captain.

Sez youse.

Yer your uncle barks and your sister gives green stamps.

Worst of all your inner child is obama and hill's "love" child.

Your dog sleeps in my cat's litter box and the "aire" of that canine is improved by the experience. :ph34r:

Gen. Puller, sir, resides in realm of the celestial beings and that being so is above the comment of lesser mortals and especially those tragic souls who lack that good fortune to have been Marines :blink:

As to Dress, I wear what I wish as soon as the Hippy tells me what it is I wish to wear. :rolleyes:

"

karl

Aiighty.

Chesty Puller is a fag. You're a communist and you worship Barack Obama. You think Hillary Clinton is a beautiful woman and your cat smells like a wet dog.

There now. The gloves are off. The gaunlet has been thrown down.

Your move captain.

That is taking it to far, fun is fun but I believe you owe an apology for that post. There is just no excuse for saying such a terrible thing about Karl's cat.

I say make love and war : )

karl

DRAFT BEER NOT MEN!

Az,

There can be no apologies; just like when we nuked Japan. He started it!

"I hate cats"

FC

Cats are a much higher form of life than mere dogs.

Apologies bah...insulting moi I can forgive.

Keyboards at dawn for the cat.

Insult the General...that requires at the least 30 days standing barefoot in the snow in Alaska in penitence.

Unrelenting karl

I'll giver her a go;

Karl's cat is fatter than my cat.

SKS's (or is it SKSi?) are better than Mausers and Mosins

.270 is better than 30-06 and 9mm is better than .45 ACP.

Yankees make better chili than Texans

I was all exited about voting for Hillary if we had a do-over primary here in MI.

I once had a nightmare that Barack was sworn in as President, Hillary was the Veep and Pelosi was present at the ceremony in a stage of undress.

(visualize that when you close your eyes)

I once had a nightmare that Barack was sworn in as President, Hillary was the Veep and Pelosi was present at the ceremony in a stage of undress.

(visualize that when you close your eyes)

"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends", sing it with me guyes.

911, i did visualize that, well the pelosi part, now i'll be sleeping with my hands under the covers.

you guyes go ahead and make fun of each other, i'll be over here reading my bible. Thoul shall not insult thy neighbor, commandment # 11.

brenden

My flying squirrel could kick your cat's butt!

Hey Karl, remember what you get when you cross a marine with a canuck?

A jarhead with earflaps!

My flying squirrel could kick your cat's butt!

If you're talking about my cat, I have no doubt. She fits the sterotype of a house cat almost perfectly. She adopted us back when we lived in a small apartment.

The story Karl wrote a long time ago about Tawney chasing off an intruder that snuck accross the border into her teritory is one of those posts that sort of stuck with me. Some animals are smarter than some people.

but Karl hasn't said a word about his sheep, wonder why??

Well now that is a sad story..

Seems that my aspiring career as a Shepard was cut short when the sheep ran off one night.

They did leave a note on the fance. Something about feeling neglected and not having their needs met.

Seems that they were heading to Arizona ....wonder why? :lol:

karl

but Karl hasn't said a word about his sheep, wonder why??

Well now that is a sad story..

Seems that my aspiring career as a Shepard was cut short when the sheep ran off one night.

They did leave a note on the fance. Something about feeling neglected and not having their needs met.

Seems that they were heading to Arizona ....wonder why? :lol:

My flying squirrel could kick your cat's butt!"

Do send your discount "Rocky" over...Tawny and her friend will enjoy playing "birdie" .!!!

karl

You all know how cats tear up nice, soft garden dirt, right? A friend had new flowers planted in her flower bed, but the cats were getting in. I said I would fix the problem- how wrong I was! I bought those really sharp, pronged 2x4 construction connectors, and planted them into the dirt. You know what the little terds did? They gently dislodged and scooted aside those sharp connectors and pee'd anyway! I kept putting them back, and they would get moved. Finally they rusted from pee.

I do imagine though that the first encounter was a bit painful! One other trick I've used is to use dried rose stems to keep dogs and cats out (ouch!) Those dried thorns are very painful.

Karl, when are you going to give your wife her trip to Hawaii?