Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Happy Birthday Z!

Horsefly

Thanks Everyone! Yeah, my data was wrong. Actual B-Day is the fifth and I'll be 44 not, 100. But I sure feel like it sometimes, lol.

Thanks, this made my day.

Did I miss something? Did'nt know it was yer B-day Mr.Z,Best wishes and have a happy one....Dave

Thanks Everyone! Yeah, my data was wrong. Actual B-Day is the fifth and I'll be 44 not, 100. But I sure feel like it sometimes, lol.

Thanks, this made my day.

Well that's it, you're not getting another birthday wish in 4 days. You're as bad as my wife she took 5 days off work so she could celebrate her birthday all week. Have a good one anyway :lol:

It's comforting to know there's someone better than 10 yrs younger than me with so much Mauser knowledge. It's a young mans hobby again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So this 44 thing is something you tell Nicole so she doesn't think she's married to an old buzzard?

C'mon, Mike, give it up. You can't be less than 20 years older than me (almost 100).

Glad to know you weren't born on Commie day, but rather on on Cinco de Mayo.

B :lol:

So this 44 thing is something you tell Nicole so she doesn't think she's married to an old buzzard?

C'mon, Mike, give it up. You can't be less than 20 years older than me (almost 100).

Glad to know you weren't born on Commie day, but rather on on Cinco de Mayo.

B :lol:

I may be young, relatively, but that doesn't mean I'm not an old buzzard, or is that condor?

Yeah, mi cumpleano o Cinco de Mayo, used to be fun to celebrate when I lived in San Antonio. One tequila, two, tequila, three tequila, floor! Now I smell tequila and pass out, lol.

WEEELLLL, A Happy Re-B-day to ya Mr.Z.That means double the cake and ice cream, presents etc.

It's the Oooonly way to go. Enjoy the kids while ya can . The older ya get ,weelllll so do the kids..

Just funnin,Congrats..Dave

Thanks Guys. It's nice to know I have so many friends out there, even if I've never spoken to or met half of you! Definitely a real pick-me-up. I sure needed it!

-Mike