Military Firearm Restoration Corner

! I'm Back !

cold shot

Well, I'm back from surgery folks. All went well sorta. T had to go fishing for to badly ripped up muscle. had to remove amout 6mm of scar tisue before they could reattach the muscle. T hey also found the cyst and also a bone spur in the ball area. They p[ut in a pain block, my right side from the center of the windpipe to the right side. Makes it hard to type,walk and chew jerky at the same time.I'll keep ya all posted. Right now i gotta lay down.

B fore the sugery fo the past 2 weeks, I had been thinkin of not so good thought, buy now that the worst is over. I'm not in that kinda mood no more.

hope ya'll forgive my typing as it id hunt an' peck time for me.A'll I can say is I love this site.thanks for all the support....Dave

Good to hear everything went well Dave. just remember to take care of your self now on and hopefully you won't have to have any more parts cut or or replaced.

Brenden

Not to hijack, but hows your dad, Brenden?

I'm mad and I ain't takin this too goodly. I'm an active person. The only time I'm not doing something is when I'm asleep. "this royally sucks"

the bandages come off tomorrow. I'll be glad for more movement.I need to get out but the warden"my daughter" is holding the ropes..Got vicoden

and some wierd cocktail to take..I don't even take aspirin. the

pills are weakening my defenses to fight back. the family thinks this is ok.I'll be free as soon as i can find my knife and "cut" theses ropes..

all I do is sleep. I hate sleeping. will have pleny time to sleep when i vist fritz. this 1 finger typing sucks also... sorry guys, just gettin edgy is all..dave

enough for me, how is your dad doing brenden? hope he is ok!!

Dave,

Even though your an active person and like to be doing something, kick back and relax. your gonna miss it when you have to go back to work. Theres a lot of things you can do one handed (or armed). Clean your gun, reload (may be tricky) slap your wife on the behind, the possibilities are endless.

Dad is doing good. He is very sore, they had tubes in every hole in his body and even cut some holes. They ended up doing the stints, which will not keep him off work, he plans to go back monday. (we'll see). All in all, hes one tough S.O.B. The thing that bothers him the most is where he laied in the hosipitial bed and where they made the incesions on both sides of his groin area. Other than that, he'll be back to workin my butt of on the farm and back to his work in no time. Thanks to everyone that thought of us. I appericate your kindness, and hang in there Dave.

Brenden