Military Firearm Restoration Corner

dormant oil ror peach trees

FC

Guest MorgansBoss

You DO have too much time don't you? smile.gif Dormant oil is an old orchardist's tool and yes it does work good. Not a cure all but a relatively inexpensive help in thinning out the little nasties.

By the time you get that right wing back in service you ought to have enough left hand practice to be truely ambidextreious huh? Get well soon - before you drive that new wife bonkers. laugh.gif

Sounds like what I need to do to kill bugs next yr. http://doityourself.com/fertilizer/horticulturaloil.htm

I'm glad to get that info. I've been wondering if there was a more natural way to control insects without the use of toxic chemicals. I'm going to try this next year too.

Now if there was just a way to control weeds naturally.

Jim

Now if there was just a way to control weeds naturally.

There is--it's called a hoe.

I had my share of chopping weeds out of cotton fields as a kid. It was a blessing when the chemicals came out that did the job. Believe it or not, there are still a few chemicals that do not bring about the distruction of our planet!

To the dismay of the environmentalists (who most likely never had to chop cotton).

fritz