Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Http://thevalleytruth.wordpress.com/...obamas-birth-certificate/

karlunity

Someone else might want to check me on this.

I cannot run this story back to its primary source..ie. the Court.

America The Beautiful

November 7, 2008

by Joan Swirsky

The above is where the story seems to start but google has no court reference.

I would expect something of this magnitude, if true, to be all over the net and sources easy to find.

This may be just a net rumor.

Karl

It has been reported that Obama must answer to the Court.

The story is true.

A rather Machiavellian friend thinks that this was all planned by Hill and Bill.

Theory runs thus: Knowing that the American people would never vote Hill into power,

Hill and Bill used Obama as a "Front man", knowing, even if Obama does not, that he was born in Kenya. Once Obama was elected, they would "discover" the Kenyan birth, Obama would be ineligible and the Dem electors would be forced to pass the office to Hill.

karl

It has been reported that Obama must answer to the Court.

The story is true.

A rather Machiavellian friend thinks that this was all planned by Hill and Bill.

Theory runs thus: Knowing that the American people would never vote Hill into power,

Hill and Bill used Obama as a "Front man", knowing, even if Obama does not, that he was born in Kenya. Once Obama was elected, they would "discover" the Kenyan birth, Obama would be ineligible and the Dem electors would be forced to pass the office to Hill.

karl

A poor plan unless Hillary were VP. I think Biden would get the nod in the event of his ineligibility.

Besides, the time to disqualify Obama was before he was elected. After he has been seen to be popularly elected an attempt to remove him is fraught with danger and will bring massive unrest.

Also I am a bit skeptical of this story. If it truly had legs it would have taken its course earlier (as much as I wish it were true). As it stands it will likely continue in mythic form, much as the gore 'we were cheated' myth of the famous Bush victory in 2000. :rolleyes:

But you never know .... ;)

bear in mind that obama has not yet been elected, so neither has biden. the electoral college does not cast its votes until december sometime.

mccain could be president, but that would be a nightmare. there would be rioting this time, complaining of a stolen election, and it would look bad indeed.

I suppose that if there was time, the dems could nominate hillary right away and hope the college votes her in.