Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Happy New Year

dindvik

My grilfriend and I spent the evening together cleaning!!! She got an apartment closer to college so i was there to help her move in and do some cleaning. At 12:00, i rolled over gave her a kiss told her happy new year, turned the movie off and went back to sleep. I can't understand it, anyother year i'd be puting down miller lites, guess i'm gettin old like the rest of ya :P

Happy New year

Brenden

"guess I'm getting old like the rest of ya

Happy New year

Brenden"

Think of it more as getting wise.

You got to wake up next to a pretty girl which is a heck of a lot better than waking up in an ally..with a "What the heck did I do now????" headache!!!!!

Happy new year

Karl

"guess I'm getting old like the rest of ya

Happy New year

Brenden"

Think of it more as getting wise.

You got to wake up next to a pretty girl which is a heck of a lot better than waking up in an ally..with a "What the heck did I do now????" headache!!!!!

Happy new year

Karl

And 30 yrs later thanking God you even woke up in that alley. Wiser is the word.

Happy New Year all.

On New Years Eve, I drank three Miller Lights and fell asleep.

To celebrate the new year today, I killed a deer and had backstrap, black eye peas, and fried cabbage for supper.

Not a bad way to start out the new year!

Wife, myself, and the three girls met up in Kentucky and stayed at my wife's parent's house. We had a real nice time. Got to see snow flurries! O'Hare was mighty cold! We got back last night. I got to drive around in the hills, see throroughbred farms, and fulfill a long-time dream of going to a Shaker village. I highly recommend Pleasant Hill, KY Shaker village. I absolutely loved that place, and most of all, the country, the architecture, and the woodwork there.

FC,

Pleasant hill IS great isn't it? I just wish that all of the outbuildings were intact as it was back in the 1800's. I can't even begin to imagine the amount of labor that was involved in building those structures. The stonework alone is amazing. The woodwork and magnitude of the buildings.......well, it's a work of art.

I felt rotten all day New Years eve,and by 7:00 pm,I was in bed.This morning,I feel a little better,but am still coughing up rotten eggs.Wish I had known about Pleasant Hill when I went through Kentucky a couple years ago.That is one beautiful,green state. Jerry