Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Standard Bolt Cost

tinkerfive

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up a really crisp one at a gun show last month. It is marked with a z inside a circle underneath the root of the bolt handle, on the safety wing, extractor collar and the cocking piece, and is also marked with the Turkish crescent moon. A Czech bolt that went to Turkey? Anyway, I bought it for $40.00, and was happy.

I picked up a really crisp one at a gun show last month. It is marked with a z inside a circle underneath the root of the bolt handle, on the safety wing, extractor collar and the cocking piece, and is also marked with the Turkish crescent moon. A Czech bolt that went to Turkey? Anyway, I bought it for $40.00, and was happy.

A lot of turks had czech bolts. Was that the cheybogen show? How is it?

Don

A lot of turks had czech bolts. Was that the cheybogen show? How is it?

Don

Hi Don,

It was the Birch Run show on 1/10. It was very well attended, but I didn't find much else of interest, except an OK Yugo 24/47.

I was at the Cheb. show (last fall, I think...) and it was pretty small. I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Maybe it will be better in May.

Ken

Hi Don,

It was the Birch Run show on 1/10. It was very well attended, but I didn't find much else of interest, except an OK Yugo 24/47.

I was at the Cheb. show (last fall, I think...) and it was pretty small. I didn't find anything I couldn't live without. Maybe it will be better in May.

Ken

I wish I'd known you were coming down so far, I would have went to the show, I go to that one about 3 times a year.

Don