Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Nra Benefit Package

724wd

anybody that's a member, did you validate the insurance coverage they offer? i got the letter wanting me to become an Endowment member. i am a life member at the moment. if i had $200, i'd sign up as endowment, but who has $200 to throw around? anyway, the letter says to validate the $11,000 insurance coverage that comes with the membership. i don't see anywhere that says this insurance will cost MORE than i've already paid. i know they'll never stop looking for $$, and rightly so, but i don't want to sign up for something i can't afford.

heath

I took that upgrade offer over a year ago and I don't remember anything about insurance at all. 'Course if could have slipped my mind. If I'm not mistaken there is about $300 or so included with your membership. You can buy more through their program. I have actually done that to cover the excess value that my homeowners policy won't cover. You can usually only extend your Homeowners so far and that's probably the cheapest way to go. I use the NRA's plan for the balance.