Military Firearm Restoration Corner

My Hotrod And Dogs: Youtube

FC

Tony, that sounds outstanding. Sounds like your wife enjoys it, too! I have a friend with one almost identical. Same goodies including the re-tune through a program he did with his laptop (and several hundred dollars-LOL). He kept the gears higher and this thing rolls along at around 145 with some pedal left. Says he needs a speedometer that goes higher! You squeeze 10 more horses outta that thing and you'll need a parachute to stop it. You should do a video of a launch - I'll bet that thing damn near wants to pull the wheels!

I don't know- I couldn't go that fast. I'm too afraid I'd blow a tire.

Today I had one of those special moments. I was returning from downtown from the Vet with one of my dogs. I was on a winding entrance ramp with no room given to accelerate onto the highway. An opening came up and I stomped it. I guess because the road was hot I fishtailed out to the left a little bit when the wheels spun, but not too bad. Who was to my left? A woman with three stickers on the back of her car: No W, No Iraq War, and the queer flag! I wonder if I offended her with my Palin 2012 bumper sticker? I was thinking that was a queer flag. I saw two women on a motorcycle after some lesbian thing in town flying this flag: They think of Iwo Jima a different way

I think you're right about the tires. I seem to recall him telling me he had changed the tires to a brand that Porsche uses. You'll be replacing yours soon enough, at least the back two!! LOL.

That Iwo Jima emblem is wrong in my opinion, but I don't envy those that have to go through life gay either. I get po'd to no end about our government alot, but I won't burn a flag to get my point across. Ya gotta make your own fences I suppose.

The Iwo Jima flag thing made me mad too, but you know what? Everything in the "gay" world is geared towards sex.

Most everyone thinks it's "okay" these days.

Even supposedly conservative Sarah said she doesn't believe in gay marriage but some of her closest friends are gay.

I can guarantee you, None of my friends are gay.

It's the being forced to accept it as okay that really bugs me.

I agree. This is one subject that I will absolutely not be PC.

I believe these people and those that accept them, are the greatest danger to the American way of life.