Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The -dogz- Is Back!

jverduce

Hello to all of you nice :P people!

I've been gone for a while and have to catch up with what's been going on. I finally retired from the Boy Scouts. Was given a patch saying Scoutmaster "Emeritus" - Retired on active duty! LoL

I have 6 projects in various states of completion but I think I will just have a few beers and smoke a few cigars before I get in the swing of things. Many voice mails to return. Please be patient with me.

Prayers for Zach, Happy Birthday Don! Happy fathersday to all you dads! Gotta start reading all the posts now.

TTYL

-Dogz-

I hear-d that yns gots yerself onea dem dare metsal spnnin cutin maschenes.

Jest a wonderin wats use learnt ta dew witch it.

Tinker :blink:

Yo Tink, I spinned a few barrels, Threadded a blank, recontoured a milsurp into a sporter barrel and made a half dozen bolt handles to figure out which ones I liked. I now have 2 designs that I like. I found out that for most stuff, I like carbide tooling! Then I got called away for all that Boy Scout camp stuff. The "tangle timber man inkled that maybe you got one of them newfangled spinning things too. Should we compare notes?

Give you a call on the LL

-dogz-