Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Met Some Texas Members This Weekend!

z1r

I was in Texas visiting relatives and as a bonus I got to meet two members of our forum. I met up with Weaver77 (James) and Rojelio (Roger). Both of these guys are just super nice guys and both have quite a bit of talent when it comes to Gunsmithing, well, and everything it seems like. Very talented individuals and nice as the day is long!

I was fortunate enough to get to go hunting with James on Sunday and again this morning and had the best time despite getting skunked. Definitely time well spent. James made sure I got to eat some Barbacoa and also introduced me to Rojelio who showed me his new shop which was quite impressive. We got to sit around for a while, chew the fat, soak up some A/C, and talk about guns. Both these guys are avid hunters and very skilled gun builders.

I'm headed back to CO on Thursday but its nice to know I have two new friends to come back and visit next time I'm down. Thanks guys for the great visit!