Military Firearm Restoration Corner

All right!

TLynn

Thank you for the offers for help. Frankly, despite the terrible losses, I am excited about a "new home" here. This place is free, which I like.

The only real concern I have is that posts last longer than 90 days. I'll have to look into it some more.

Thanks for your trouble and time Tony! Checking in on my gun buddies,buying gun parts,and talking to my kids through e-mail is about the only reasons I turn on this gizmo.I check to see what ya are talking about at 4am every morning,and is usually the last thing I do before going to bed.It'd be a big chunk of my daily routine gone if you hadn't kept us going.I wish there was something more I could do to help besides just thanks.I'm very computer challenged.Jerry

Yes, fewer delays and such ... also, quite often EZboard would log me out to make me look at advertising (an innocent glitch?), and then I'd have to log back in.

I have noticed some difficulty in loading pics at times ... this software doesn't like certain URL's.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello there. I am a little confused....what the heck happened?

I was a member back on ezboard, but don't remember my username. I wasn't a heavy poster anyway...just soaked up the knowledge.

Anyway...I couldn't find anything that came out and said what was going on...so...figured I'd ask.

You mean what happened to EZboard? They lost three years of posts. Not just ours, but many other boards. I dropped them in disgust. So much for "backups" for Gold Board Members!

Hello there. I am a little confused....what the heck happened?

I was a member back on ezboard, but don't remember my username. I wasn't a heavy poster anyway...just soaked up the knowledge.

Anyway...I couldn't find anything that came out and said what was going on...so...figured I'd ask.

1689[/snapback]