Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sombody To Keep A Eye On

dindvik

Its starting to heat up here in Arizona over McCain's Senate seat. Without any officially announced Republican or Democrat candidates opposing McCain he is already running radio ads with left over funds from his Presidential bid. From what I heard on talk radio it is perfectly legal for him to use the left over Presidential campaign money. He has somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 mill if I remember correctly.

Arizona Republicans have become disenchanted with McCain over the McCain/Kennedy immigration bill and McCain's defense of illegals that he referred to as "God's Children" in the Presidential race. During the Presidential election McCain kept bringing up a couple of Arizona illegal immigrant families that lost their sons in Iraq. "Should we send them back" McCain would ask. I grieve for those family's sacrifice and would not be opposed to some kind of preferential treatment if they were to come through the front door legally.

If McCain loses, it will likely be in the primary election. My gut feeling any staunch Republican opponent of illegal immigration will likely unseat McCain.

This is the guy who had his comand taken away because when he was interogating a terrorst he touch one off with his side arm behind the pricks head and got him to talk,and maybe save some lives.