Military Firearm Restoration Corner

What? Just What? Is Wrong With Calif. Thinking

swamprat

Somebody want to explain how these folks get responsible jobs with thinking like this?

Big-time traffickers who smuggle illegal immigrants into the U.S. from Mexico rely on GPS devices to evade the Border Patrol, but starting in June, border-jumpers who travel on their own can have protection, too. Three University of California, San Diego faculty members have designed inexpensive cell phones with special software to locate water, churches and medical facilities in the treacherous Southwest desert (while avoiding law enforcement) and will give the devices to Mexican charities. The phones, which will also feature "welcome to the U.S." poetry, are expected to save the lives of many of the hundreds who die each year on their dangerous journeys.

Just how brain dead do you have to be to get a Professorship in Calif? (Sorry Karl)

On a brighter note.

Illegal-immigration protesters are demanding that the academics be arrested for assisting in crimes. [uSA Today-AP, 12-29-09]

Swamprat

Criminals and they should be prosecuted.

My dad retired from teaching in the PRC. Compton, PRC. Anyway, his PRC teachers' retirement is fully taxable by the PRC. Even if he moves out of state. That's right, if he moves out of state, he still has to pay California Income Tax on his retirement. Yes, it's against federal law. But what are you going to do about it? Sue the state? Good luck with that.

Dudes,

You're just way too intense, dudes.

Lay back, eat green stuff, smoke green stuff, put green stuff in your ears.

We've found the way to new hope and new change, dudes.

Obama will save us, Obama will lead us to the light, Obama will give us free stuff.

You're just too intense, dudes.

You might want to take a Spanish class, dudes.

Brad (yes, I'm armed)

The country has been going more and more insane.

Tony you're correct about the entire country growing insane. Especially with the bizarre behavior in Wash DC. California though seems to have more than its fair share of loons. When I first heard about the Haitian Earthquake. One of my first thoughts was how soon until the Global Warming Doomsdayers appear and blame the US Govt and Bush. Didn't take long before a Hollywood fruitcake, Danny Glover called a press conference blaming the USA and the failure at Copenhagen Conference. If its not the queers in San Francisco its the Hollywood lunatics.

Sorry Karl but you must feel like a renegade, having a normal mental capacity living in a state inhabited with so many weirdos, homos and space cadets.

The loons moved here from other places so they could have the good life (right before they trashed it). Now they reproduce here, except for the gay folk, we still have to import them.

Sure isn't the place it was when I was a kid...but I'm up in the mountains in good old Kern County where there's not quite as many nuts, but they still rule the state even though 3/4 of the state hates them.

Maybe a Scott Brown will show up here someday (instead of Willy or Jerry).

Dudes.

Brad