Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Teddy's Senate Seat

AzRednek

I'm posting apx 8:00 PM Arizona time and so far so good. Looks like Scott brown is going to defeat the lib. I certainly hope with the dems losing their filibuster proof majority we can say good nigh to Obama Care. Does anybody know where Scott Brown stands on gun control/rights? He is a Republican but we're talking about an Eastern Seaboard moderate. Like Rudy Giuliani from New York, his actions spoke much louder than his words.

I never thought I wouldn't care about a politician's position on gun control, but when he's the guy who replaces Ted Kennedy he's hard not to like. Although he's about the millionth good reason that Ted Kennedy is dead, it's fantastic to me!

Of course now that he's elected, it's time to MAKE SURE that he understands what the Constitution means, even in MA.

Could our fellow Americans really be recognizing the futility of cradle-to-grave entitlement? For awhile there I was convinced that most people were expecting unicorns to land and hand-out free gasoline.