Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sportsman Guide '95 Chilean

Horsefly

My little brother ordered one of their 95's,got back ordered,but finally got it last week,and it was well worth the wait.The wood is dinged up but not broken or cracked anywhere,and the metal is at least 98 percent,maybe better.It looks as good as the non-issued Yugo's,and better than most Swede 96's.He knew it was a crap shoot,but it worked out very good for him.I've never seen a small-ring with such good blue,and the barrel looks new inside too. Jerry

My little brother ordered one of their 95's,got back ordered,but finally got it last week,and it was well worth the wait.The wood is dinged up but not broken or cracked anywhere,and the metal is at least 98 percent,maybe better.It looks as good as the non-issued Yugo's,and better than most Swede 96's.He knew it was a crap shoot,but it worked out very good for him.I've never seen a small-ring with such good blue,and the barrel looks new inside too. Jerry

$399 is too much for me!

They were 299.00 when he ordered his,and he was so worried he got hosed until we took the action out of the wood.He told me they went up to 399.00 after his order.I wonder since he had to wait on his,if the shipment they got in was extra nice,so they up'd the price.Even 299.00 is a bit steep for me,but it is a brand new real old rifle.He gets the club membership discount,so 15 or 20 bucks was probably knocked off the original price.He's got several sporters him and me put together,so now he's building a collection of original,complete rifles from WW2.Jerry