Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Baltimore Pictures

FC

Cool pics Tony. I've only been to Baltimore once and didn't get to see anything but the airport, hotel and Little Italy. Arrived at night for meeting the following morning. After the meeting we were in a rental car and on our way to DC for some training. Co-worker and I after checking into the Baltimore hotel grabbed a cab and asked the driver to take us to a friendly neighborhood bar in a safe crime free area. The cabby said "oh you want to go to Dago Hill". He took us to a little mom and pop place in a quiet blue collar area. The bartender and patrons treated us like family, they were all very friendly down to earth people.

Was that when you went to Little Italy? Looks like good restaurants, but pricey.

I believe it was the same area. The cabbie told us the locals call Little Italy, Dago Hill. We didn't eat there just wanted to hit a bar and get away from the union politicking and apple polishers at the hotel bar.