Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Combine The Forums?

FC

Just a thought, but instead of combining them all into one forum you could split them up into geographical regions and types.

Example:

Modern Commercial

Black powder

American Milsurps

European Milsurps

Asian Milsurps

Or you can make it even simplier.

Example:

Modern Commercial

Black Powder

Milsurps

Just some thoughts.

I tend to like them in separate areas. Another board has "sporterizing" by itself, and trying to view or find information without a search can be a pain.

If they aren't used so much, is it a big deal? The board's interface is slick enough that it's not a chore doing anything on here.

I kind of agree with Tinker 5 but I'm not the moderator. I would like to see the Mauser forum left as is. The Mauser forum is how I found this group umpteen years ago. I needed some Mauser information and advice, put the word Mauser into a Yahoo search, found this group and have been hanging around driving you guys nuts ever since.

EDIT: It is how I found the original group.

FC, I don't know what happened to the Japanese forum, it use to be active. I come by to see if there are any post ever now and then and they are few and far between. I would like to see more activity and you bet I will be here, but its hard to make conversation by yourself. I hope business picks up. riceone