Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Which Cheap Synthetic Stock Has/had Blind Magazine?

diggerdanh

Gents,

I pulled a cheap stock out of my parts basket a few days ago that I had picked up on Ebay a while back for really cheap. This one looks very similar construction-wise and style-wise to the Ramlines that I have, but it has a blind magazine, a little built-in trigger guard, and a bit of a "hump" in the belly of the stock (don't really know how else to describe it without pictures). Anyway, I really like this stock compared to the other cheap synthetics that I have used. once I stiffen up the forend a little bit I think it will make a nice, light sporter.

But it doesn't have any kind of brand markings on it - it just says "98" in the barrel channel. I seem to recall talk about one of these stocks that had a blind magazine from several years ago but for the life of me I can't remember which one. I'd like to dig up a couple more if I could.

Does anyone remember the maker of the inexpensive synthetic stocks (similar to Ramline, Corelite, Butler Creek, etc) that came with a blind magazine and built-in trigger guard?

Thanks,

Dan