Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Pawn Stars: Chum Lee And Big Hoss Autographs

FC

I love Pawn Stars. A Dutch college student who visited us sweet-talked Chum Lee and Big Hoss into an autographed postcard! My wife got it in SC. Chum Lee kills me; he is so funny!

I finally get to leave HI for good tomorrow! Will fly to TX and see the family, then UHaul a bunch of stuff to SC with my girls. I can't wait to see the new home. She loves the town of Aiken.

I heard I'm going to be the Chief Nurse for the Dept. of Medicine at Ft. Gordon, GA. That's a big step up, but I was told that I'd have an informatics job. Don't know what happened there?

Hope you all are doing well.

Welcome back to the world.

Nothing much new here. School is out so I am on vacation till late Aug.

We went to FL to see place called the Villages.

Not bad but not as good as we had hoped.

Gonna drive around the state and see some of Cali.

karl

Gonna drive around the state and see some of Cali.

karl

Make sure to say "HI" to Arnold for me. I'd ask you to give the finger to Gavin Newsome but he'd probably respond with "ok".

Have to admit to being hooked on Pawn Stars also. I'm still trying to figure out if Chumlee is real or a good actor. I really wish I had Rick and the ol'man's natural ability to make money. With the way they flash gold and hundred dollar bills around in front of the camera. I'm surprised the place hasn't been robbed by well armed and organized gang bangers.

With the way they flash gold and hundred dollar bills around in front of the camera. I'm surprised the place hasn't been robbed by well armed and organized gang bangers.

i think the giant armed guards you see in the background by the door are a fair deterrent for robbery...

i like the show, but cory and chumlee, while funny, drive me insane! they seem to personify what's wrong with "my" generation... they're kinda rude, fat, appear not very intelligent, and again, rude!