Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Which First?

ken98k

3 members have voted

1. 1. which will be president first?

• women
    • queer

Now that queers and openly accepted everywhere but the military (soon to be there also) I wonder which will be president first; a women or a queer?

I'm thinking it will be a woman. Anyway, what's the difference between the two?

What if that gay Asian vegan HIV+ woman had all the answers we needed to turn this ship around? What if she could get private industry restarted and get people back to work, cut our taxes, run all the illegals off, cure narco-trafficing, repeal the 1986 Automatic Weapons Ban, and bring America back to being that shining beacon on the hill?

Would you vote for her? Or would you prefer some stuffy old white dude from Indiana who toes the party line pledges to "bring change" to Washington?

Fellas, maybe I'm not old school enough, but it seems to me that as crappy as the situation is that we're in right now, we all got here together by voting for the same lame "lesser of two evils" that've been running since the 60's. Obama still fits the same mold because the people that got him elected somehow managed to "out status quo" McCain's campaign. I say we should hang the lot of them. We desperately need some changes for the better in this country and if it takes a queer or a woman to bring them about, so be it. As long as he/she is a Christian, 2cd Amendment supporter, strong on foreign policy, good at domestic policy, and able to run a tight ship, I think it'd at least be worth a look. Don't you?

What if that gay Asian vegan HIV+ woman had all the answers we needed to turn this ship around....As long as he/she is a Christian, 2cd Amendment supporter, strong on foreign policy, good at domestic policy, and able to run a tight ship, I think it'd at least be worth a look. Don't you?

Dare you to find that person!

Seriously, I don't care what a person does in the privacy of their own bedroom as long as they don't expect me to approve it. If they support and administer by the letter of the Constitution, they'd be OK with me. The problem is: minority politicians all seem to have an agenda above and seemingly more important than what they are supposed to be doing, which is serving the best interest of, and at the pleasure of ALL the people.

I was being sarcastic in my original reply, of course.

It all comes down to who can deliver.

It's sad that anyone refers to Obama as a "black president". He's a president; his ethnicity should have nothing to do with it.

Actually if they want to be accurate the descriptor is "idiot"

If we got a flamer for President I wonder which state would be the first to succeed from the US? Alaska, Texas or leading the pack the second time around South Carolina?? I could handle a woman like Sara Palin, Michelle Maulkin, Ann Coulter to name a few but call me a bigot, no way could I tolerate a queer in the White House.