Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The Anything For A Buck Boys

karlunity

You know I think that international business is a great a danger to the Republic as international communism.

It was the free trade types that opened trade with China and made her rich enough to build her army.

The ANYTHING for a buck boys are as evil or eviler then the Commies and a lot stupider as they or their kids WILL be the among the first to be shot if China wins.

Karl

I think unions are what caused much of the flight of businesses out of this country.

FC

I agree.

Unions, when their aim was to get a fair wage and decent working conditions, it was one thing.

But life long pensions and free health care ..paid vacations..

That helped drive jobs overseas.

Same thing happened in England in the 19 century.

karl

The Free trade boys have sold the USA down the river. China had at best a WWII Navel Fleet and a grossly under equipped Army, but thanks to NATFA, GAT and Globalism China is emerging with one of the Worlds more equipped militaries in the world.

I have friends that scrap at a professional level: the Chinese have been buying all of the 4140 and 1040 American made scrap steel they can get their hands.

They really want the steel (4140) from telescoping hydraulic cylinders from frameless Dump trailers.

This is the type of steel used for gun barrels and cannon. I remember telling my friends that some day the USA is going to get this steel back from China in the form of Bullets and Bombs.

It looks like it’s just a matter of time.

P.S. I wonder how many people know the real reason the government stepped in and saved GM.

Back in 2000 the remaining bulk of US manufacturing capacity capable of producing war materials was in the hands of 5 companies, GM, Ford, Toyota, GE and Lockheed Martin.

Buy 2008 our remaining capacity was still in those same 5 companies but GE was in trouble with their appliance Division and Toyota was having trouble.

Of the remaining US companies GM represented 40% of ALL remaining USA manufacturing capacity capable of building war materials.

The government had NO choice but to save GM or risk relying on out side sources for weapons and parts. Something that can not be done.

So when you guys say the global boys sold us out, YES they did and they did it in a big way, one that I call treason!

99-100,

Yes, we did. I have read that virtually all the old steel hull tall ships (sail) were sold as scrap to Japan in the 20's.

Our current economic system has failed. What we have today is not Capitalism and not Free Trade. The stock market is nothing but a theft racket. The banking system is collapsing. A dollar today is worth something like 2 cents in 1910 money. The privately held banking system then tells us that some inflation about now is going to be a good thing, so that us dumb f's will spend any money in our pocket buying doo-dads from them instead of watching it be worth less tomorrow because they're telling us this time it's going to be worth less tomorrow. We have no leaders. Well, we have leaders, they are just hidden behind people telling us they are leaders and telling us what to think and drive us futher into the mess. We have no real leaders to get us out of this mess. We have been attacked from within, our strengths destroyed or set off limits to us by our own politicians and media. We are the Saudia Arabia of coal, but our own government won't let us use it and instead sends the fruits of our labor to foreigners for the energy that runs our society.

Anyway, as long as the beer is still at the convenience store, we'll keep putting up with it. That's my marker. When the beer is no longer at the store, the whole thing comes apart. That will mean that the entire supply chain has failed and it's Mad Max time. They know this too, so that's why the beer is still going to the stores. They can keep pushing us along, as long as the beer is at the store.