Military Firearm Restoration Corner

With Friends Like The Usg..who Needs Foes?

karlunity

Seems that Hill and Obama are given Egypt's generals the word.

Get rid of Mubarak or no more "aid" for you.

Reminds me of JFK and Diem.

Now who takes his place?

Ready for the Islamic republic of Egypt????

Karl

My Obama-loving college niece is just outside of Cairo. Supposedly the university is walled and locked. Anytime you go to a Muslim country you are at risk, unlike in a Christianized country where there is general civility. Yes, that's my opinion.

I heard this morning the US is flying all Americans out, or at least making the offer.

If they had any sense, they wouldn't be there in the first place!

Ready for the Islamic republic of Egypt????

Karl

When the radical Muslims take control in Egypt it wont take them long to start destroying and dynamiting structures they see as anti-Islam or sac-religious. They did a number on the ancient Buddhist structures in Afghanistan despite the historical value. With many of the ancient Egyptian structures worshiping sun and animal type gods. The pyramids, the Sphinx and other ancient structures may become targeted for destruction.

According to what I heard on the news today. The manure is getting ready to hit the fan in Syria and Jordon. Syria like Egypt is attempting to block or limit access to the internet. The news reported Syrian citizens are finding ways around the govt blockading Facebook, You Tube and many other websites.

The similarities of Egypt and Obama is almost like a re-run of Carter and Iran. Not only are we losing an ally. Obama is on the brink of creating not just another Islamic republic but a powerful anti-American govt. If the trend continues Israel could easily become toast. If Iran or any of the other Islamic govts manufacture or obtain nukes it wont be pretty.

As long as Hill and Mr. Obama are in power, I see dark days for the Izzys.

The numbers are stacked against them and now the Islamics have atomics as well.

Without massive outside support, which I do not see Mr. Obama or Hill sending(Or for that matter Europe or Russia or China) the Izzys are done in the short run.

I see the Jewish population of the USA raising sharply..if Mr. Obama will let them in.

Karl

I don't think so, Karl. The "Izzys" could take out any or all of their neighbors anytime they wanted to. They only let them stay there to extort money from us. Works out well for all sides, except us. Just like we could solve any of our problems anytime we wanted to by just doing it instead of talking about it and suing ourselves to stop anything from happening. Just takes real leadership, which we haven't seen in decades.

There's also speculation that the current Egyptian "crisis" is being orchestrated from without. How that all works out with whoever is going to be running it next, I don't know. I've been there, it's a dump.