Military Firearm Restoration Corner

J&g In The News

FC

First thing they did was try to set up the frame work for more gun control and it looks like it is going to bite them in the butt.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" – Billary Clinton

I guess if you don't have a good crisis you try and manufacture one...

What a stinking turd.

The way I see it, remember when the ZOMG of the week was that "US guns are going into Mexico and we need to disarm the American peon to stop it"? Well, that was the push. The ATF actively encouraging if not sponsoring the weapons moving to Mexico was what was needed to lead up to the ZOMG moment.

Now, look at the reports on this whole thing. It didn't start in January of 08. It (ATF selling guns to Mexico drug lords) started several years before that, during the previous administration. While I don't think that W would have sanctioned this, I think that W not cleaning house of all the top level bureaucrats stuffed in place by Uncle Bill was a serious blunder on his part. Even late in his administration, when he tried to whack some of them, the media and other leftist outrage was everywhere, complete with various "investigations" and "-gate" accusations.

The modern Internet age has advantages and disadvantages to both the truth and mind control of the masses. This is an example of the truth getting out.

Holder and Obama will lie and hang it all on some low level scapegoat and all will be forgotten.

I agree...

Fellas.

When ever anyone tells you that it is ok to break the law..we have your back..it is in the national interest..you had best say ..no thank you or at the least get the order in writing.

Karl