Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Warrantless Searches Are Now Possible

Sailormilan2

http://smargus.com/indiana-sheriff-if-we-need-to-conduct-random-house-to-house-searches-we-will/

CROWN POINT, Ind. According to Newton County Sheriff, Don Hartman Sr., random house to house searches are now possible and could be helpful following the Barnes v. STATE of INDIANA Supreme Court ruling issued on May 12th, 2011. When asked three separate times due to the astounding callousness as it relates to trampling the inherent natural rights of Americans, he emphatically indicated that he would use random house to house checks, adding he felt people will welcome random searches if it means capturing a criminal.

Full Article at Link.

Looks like it is time to write my congressman. I believe Crown Point is in my district as well. sad.gif

I just don't get it. How can people be "happy" about this. Don't they realize now the government can write kangaroo laws or an issue an "emergency decree" making what used to be a lawful activity illeagal thus creating a "criminal". Then bust in your home and haul you away. Sieze your property and sell it to fill their pockets, and all in the name of the State. Now it is perfectly legal like. More is stolen with the pen than at the point of a gun. Didn't we, as Americans start a revolution 200 years or so ago over this very type of abusive activity? How can this be a good thing on any level?

I just don't get it. How can people be "happy" about this. Don't they realize now the government can write kangaroo laws or an issue an "emergency decree" making what used to be a lawful activity illeagal thus creating a "criminal".

Americans willingly threw away most of their rights during the Bush years.

When Gee Dubbya was authorizing illegal wire taps and torture, most here thought he was wonderful.

Now if you take a vacation, some immigrant can legally search and fondle your wife and family at your local airport.

With all due respect FC, I don’t think the Newton County Sheriff is going to loose in court over this issue.

The Indiana Supreme court has ruled that police can come into your home without a warrant for any reason or NO reason at all and YOU CAN NOT STOP THEM OR ATTEMPT TO BLOCK THEIR ENTRY!!!!!!

AND…

If you do attempt to block them they can charge you with obstruction and assault of an officer

The same week the US Supreme Court ruled the police can come into your home without a warrant if they hear a sound they don’t like.

The forth amendment to the constitution is all but nullified especially in Indiana

http://www.infowars.com/indiana-sheriff-house-to-house-random-searches-now-possible