Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Pregnant Mom With Craving For Road Kill In Uk

FC

Bad as it sounds as a teenager in the 1960's I knew an elderly man that used to eat Road Kill. He would pick it up off of a hot asphalt road and I'll never forget him enthusiastically saying "its still warm". The character wasn't hard up financially but he lived like he was in extreme poverty. He made national news in the late 60's after converting to LDS. In the 30's he he took part of a train robbery in Mexico. His take was a few hundred thousand in gold. When the US govt prohibited a citizen owning gold he buried his in the desert just outside of Phoenix and never spent a dime of it afterward. When he turned religious his Mormon Bishop made arrangements for him to avoid prosecution and return the gold to the Mexican govt. The old man had access to LDS food banks but continued to cruise (for any locals familiar with Phx) Cave Creek Rd daily for road kill. From what I was told he refused to eat dogs but cats were ok. Usually he ate Jack Rabbits or Roadrunners.