Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Abramoff Exposes Reps Getting Rich Off Insider Trading

FC

It is perfectly legal to do insider trading and make millions per day in the process.

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THE US CONGRESS. :angry:

For everyone else in the country it is off to Club Fed with you. The thieves in DC don't like competition.

Pukelosi is likely the worst of the bunch.

Pukelosi is likely the worst of the bunch.

Not according to what I heard on the news, she is second worse. On top was John Kerry. Keep in mind though these are only the deals recently made public. Likely just the tip of the ice berg. I am so glad our President is going to clean up all the corruption in Wash DC he promised to do. I wonder how big our President's blind trust has grown since he was elected.

Abramoff was on a local talk station. What he had to say about the profit from insider information from lobbying was astounding. One point was that politicians also profit because they know what laws are being worked on that will influence stocks before even the companies know about it. They (politicians and even their staffers) can beat insider traders to the punch.