Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Freedom Once Lost...

karlunity

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/195889-sens-paul-mccain-clash-over-terrorist-detainee-amendment-

The voters in AZ must have their heads in the sand (or somewhere else). Why is this guy so soft on boarder issues but wants to give the military a free hand to arrest and detain American civilians?

I can only hope this old fool retires before his obvious dementia completely takes over.

On the other hand, I believe the Patriot Act already has provision for similar activities.

I think the American people can thank their lucky stars that McCain didn't make it to the white house.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/195889-sens-paul-mccain-clash-over-terrorist-detainee-amendment-

The voters in AZ must have their heads in the sand (or somewhere else).

McCain's re-election to the Senate was all about dollars and cents. McCain was permitted to use left over millions in campaign money from his presidential bid. For his election for the Senate. According to everything I've read it is perfectly legal to do so under the banner of, Friends of John McCain.

A few weeks prior to the election there was blitz of McCain commercials on TV, bill boards all over the state and a barrage of telephone calls with a recorded message from McCain. I'm not exaggerating. I could not watch broadcast or commercial satellite TV for more than 15 minutes without seeing a McCain commercial. Just as bad if not worse on radio. His ultra conservative opponent JD Hayworth didn't stand a chance.

I don't blame Little Mac for being a POW..BUT I do not want anyone sitting in 1600 who has had his mind worked over by the NVA or Red Chinese for years. They knew who McCain was and that he would be in a position to rise high in the councils of American power...I don't know that he has been brainwashed but I don't want to take that chance.

In any case the man is a Rino of the first order.

karl

So, has this legislation been signed by Obama? I have not been able to learn anymore about it.

I'm assuming it is now law since the the various news medias are not mentioning it. They have moved on to news that's more important to Amerika, like the Kardashians.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57343287/wh-oks-military-detention-of-terrorism-suspects/

Well, seems that it passed and was signed.

Looks like the Bill of Rights is in danger.

The Constitution is clear that treason against the USA must be proven in open court and an American acting as a terrorist would be committing treason...this law will be overturned.

Dom't kid your self this was law was the creation of both the GOP and Dems...McCain and Obama.

Ron Paul for me.

karl