Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Rineland Anyone Else See This?

tinkerfive

That looks interesting, but if they've screwed people we know, I wouldn't buy from them.

Anyone else having problems with Sarco? I put an order in on some accessories 3 weeks ago and they haven't shipped. I spent half a day once calling until I could get someone to tell me they are behind. I'm losing my patience.

That looks interesting, but if they've screwed people we know, I wouldn't buy from them.

Anyone else having problems with Sarco? I put an order in on some accessories 3 weeks ago and they haven't shipped. I spent half a day once calling until I could get someone to tell me they are behind. I'm losing my patience.

They are very slow shippers!

A couple years ago I a kar98az receiver and it took several months to get it.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=268464286

Isn't this the outfit that didn't deliver on a bunch of 45acp conversion kits? :(

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that some member got burned dealing with Rineland.

There were several members here that have gotten burned by this guy. I would avoid dealing with him

This particular item is a joke.

• 1 month later...

Actually it's not a joke. I got one back in 05-06. He worked out of a storage unit in TX. It took about 6 weeks to get due to backorders and suppy problems with Shaw barrels supplying parts. Anyway the comments I got on my finished shortened mini K98 was awesome. Much better looking than Colfields, and the bayonet could still be attached. It sounds like a small ballon popping when fired, couldn't hear it cause of the cetme going off next to me at the range.

Feeding was iffy tho. Still needed some work when I lost all my firearms.

Actually it's not a joke. I got one back in 05-06. He worked out of a storage unit in TX. It took about 6 weeks to get due to backorders and suppy problems with Shaw barrels supplying parts. Anyway the comments I got on my finished shortened mini K98 was awesome. Much better looking than Colfields, and the bayonet could still be attached. It sounds like a small ballon popping when fired, couldn't hear it cause of the cetme going off next to me at the range.

Feeding was iffy tho. Still needed some work when I lost all my firearms.

You got barrel with a lock ring back in 05-06?