Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Killing Babies No Different From Abortion, Experts Say

ShooterTom

"Rather than being “actual persons”, newborns were “potential persons”. They explained: “Both a fetus and a newborn certainly are human beings and potential persons, but neither is a ‘person’ in the sense of ‘subject of a moral right to life’.".....................

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html

I believe aborting Progressives of any age should be legal

Tom

Yeah, I saw that and it doesn't surprise me. I've thought about this a lot. There's no difference in a person the day after momma pushes their head out as the day before. When do you call them a person? The day before that? The week before? Month before? 2 months before? When they turn 21? If you're not sure, then why are we killing them anyway? It ain't right.

I always worried that I was helping someone get an abortion rather than dealing with fetal demise when I worked in the O.R. I was assured that wasn't the case, but what if the military doc was doing a friend a favor?

FC.

As long as you did not KNOWINGLY take part you are not morally responsible.

As to the other question: If this is so than only the strong are well armed can have any security, as the state may, at the whim of whoever is in power, declare one a "non-person" for any reason: age..sickness..social utility..race..gender etc and remove them.

Even the SS in Germany did not have that power.

Karl

It is VERY dangerous to accept killing people for defects, regardless of their age (pre or post momma pushing the head out, for example.) Not one of us billions of humans is "perfect." Every single one of us has some "defect" and by using criteria of "that child has a defect" to murder them, by extension, every single one of our lives is now worthless.

It is VERY dangerous to accept killing people for defects, regardless of their age (pre or post momma pushing the head out, for example.) Not one of us billions of humans is "perfect." Every single one of us has some "defect" and by using criteria of "that child has a defect" to murder them, by extension, every single one of our lives is now worthless.

Actually, Hitler's Germany did in fact, do that very thing. They "did away with" people who had physical or mental disabilities in order to "purify the race".