Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Gun Law Question

swamprat

Every State has different transfer regulations or none at all. It is my understanding from friends in Tx that it is still a Free State and no firearms registration is required on face to face purchases. And only a Fed 4473 form and insta-check for dealer purchases.

If really interested try this site the answer is there in plain speak.

http://www.texasgunlaws.org/

Every State has different transfer regulations or none at all. It is my understanding from friends in Tx that it is still a Free State and no firearms registration is required on face to face purchases. And only a Fed 4473 form and insta-check for dealer purchases.

If really interested try this site the answer is there in plain speak.

http://www.texasgunlaws.org/

When I was a mailman one of my patrons got a storage locker loaded with guns. The only trouble he had was selling them at a yard sale. Cops showed up and just told him to stop. I bought all his reloading equipment and turned it on Ebay. He was an Airman at Luke AFB and sold all the guns at the base with a bulletin board ad.

only trouble he had was selling them at a yard sale. Cops showed up and just told him to stop.

He was within his rights and the cops were wrong to request he desist a lawful activity. At least in Az.

Only catch would be if he KNOWINGLY sold one to a convicted felon or a minor without the minors parent/guardians written permission.

Might check wit the auction rules, they could vary from selling rules. In some states taxidermy must be inspected by the game warden and vehicle sales or any titled goods have to be seperate from non titled goods. Conficated property auctions aren't as cut and dry as selling.

Don