Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ammo On-Line?

cougar69

Well according to the news media, the loony Batman movie shooter bought over 6000 rounds of ammo on line. What kind of laws are they (govt) with coaxing from the anti-gun wackos are going to try & pass now?

I think the first thing is going to be another mag ban. NOW is the time to buy if you're considering AR, AK or any other magazine with more than a 10 round capacity. I expect prices to begin climbing soon and literally push prices sky-high the moment legislation is introduced. Fortunately the way Congress works once a mag limit bill is introduced there will be so much back door garbage attached to it, it will slow down passage. Remember what the Dems did with the so called cop-killer bullets. By the time the legislation was originally introduced with all the garbage attached to the bill. Anything harder than pure lead would have been banned.

I haven't watched the news anywhere besides Fox but I expect what ever semi-auto rifle the shooter used will be reported to confuse the public into believing he was using a legally owned machine gun. The news I keep hearing on the radio seems to be making a big deal of the shooter buying ammo on the internet. Don't quite understand the motive for reporting it. Likely a push for banning interent ammo sales. I guess internet ordered ammo is deadlier.

The media needs to stop putting the perp's picture on TV, avoid mentioning his name or giving him any publicity. I'm no head shrinker but my guess is the perp's motive was the fame or attention he is getting. Almost makes me sick seeing his photo on the tube with the same sh!t eating grin the Tucson shooter has. At the request of the Beatles and other celebrities the media has nearly censored the name and photo of John Lennon's murderer. The news media has the responsibility to report the incident but they could help prevent copy-cat situations by giving the perp as little attention as possible. The only time I want to see the killer again on TV is his execution. The leftys would stop it but a public hanging or some cruel execution nationally broadcast on TV might prevent future incidents.

The news media has the responsibility to report the incident but they could help prevent copy-cat situations by giving the perp as little attention as possible. The only time I want to see the killer again on TV is his execution. The leftys would stop it but a public hanging or some cruel execution nationally broadcast on TV might prevent future incidents.

Especially the public rope stretching exercise part.