Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Dhs In Afgoonisatan

pacrat

Napolitano in Afgoonistan, Qatar, Israel, and Belgium????

Dec. 2010

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... fghanistan

WHY????

Today, I arrived in Kabul with six additional border security and customs officers who will join our ongoing efforts to advise and assist our Afghan counterparts on customs and border control

Her and SIX ADDITIONAL AGENTS OF DHS?????

If these SIX are ADDITIONAL, How many are already there???

Isn't that the State Dept's Job ????? Flying contingents of A-hole around the world to KISS ASSES on O-holes behalf??? I guess she is so stupid that she thinks it is now her job to protect these other countries while our borders go unprotected to the INVASION of illegals. She has done such a shitty job here, now she feels qualified to teach others how to do a shitty job of protecting their borders.

How many millions of TAX DOLLARS did this little jaunt to the middle east cost????

THEN THIS,

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html

Not that I have anything against BAD GUYS getting shot but WTF is a BUNCH of DHS Agents doing in Afgoonistan??? That's a long damn ways from any US Border!!! Haven't we given the Afgoonies BILLIONS OF TAX DOLLARS in cash and equipment support so they can shoot their own BAD GUYS????

Our own border is a Sieve for ILLEGALS to the tune of thousands daily and O-holes HEAD of DHS is half way around the world with a contingent of agents that are being paid to protect our US BORDERS.

Not only are our US Military Services wasting billions of dollars and untold US Soldier's lives playing WORLD COPS. But now the A-HOLES in DC under the guidance of O-HOLE are sending our COPS to be somebody elses BORDER PROTECTION.

Where does this CRAP END???

I'll play Devil's Advocate here...

I interpret this as being there in ADVISORY capacity, helping the Afghans better control the borders between themselves and their neighbors. A prime indicator the the word "Customs". If the Afghans can control the free-flow of weapons and "bad guys" into their country, they have a much better chance of winning. Actually, this should be the number one priority for both the US and Afghanistan.

The stickler is that DHS hasn't been doing the best job shoring up US borders, unless "don't detain them at any cost" is an acceptable solution. Officials from Arizona might have a better handle on the issue of securing borders.

Operation Enduring Freedom began in 2001.

10 1/2 yrs, billions of dollars,the best in the world Special Forces as trainers, and O-hole and Napolitano think throwing more money and US Border Patrol Agents into the fray is going to make any difference? Yeah right! They've after all done such a stellar job along the Mexican Border haven't they.

Sorry, I just can't believe that flushing more Tax Dollars and American lives down the toilet in Afgoonistan is going to make any difference.

Bring them all home, task them with securing OUR borders, save billions in wasted tax dollars, and save American lives.

It matters not what we do then, now, or another ten yrs down the road where Afgoonistan, Iraq, or any other Muslim controlled country is concerned. They will still hate us while taking our money. And plot to kill us at every chance.

Look at a topo map of the Afgoony/Pakistani border. A machine gun implacement every 1/4 mi across the ridge tops would be the only way to secure it. Who is going to build, man, and supply such an arrangement for hundreds of miles. The Afgoonies would just steal the weapons and sell/give them to our enemies just as they have done for the last 10 1/2 yrs.

As we speak Karzai is holding talks with the tribal leaders, Taliban, and Al Queda just waiting for us to leave but continue to pour US Tax dollars into their toilet.

I blame that A-hole G-dubbya.

When the US should have been bombing the afgans into oblivion, he was getting even with Saddam for speaking badly about his Dad. Instead of becoming a hero-president he became a villan who by our own standards should be tried and hung for war crimes. :angry: