Military Firearm Restoration Corner

From Infowars A Picture Of The Ambassador.

karlunity

http://www.infowars.com/was-u-s-ambassador-lynched/

I am all for a bombing run on the people who did this.Those swine need a hard..very bloody payback.But that does not mean I support a war with Iran at this point.

The movie that started this was put together by an Izzy and that is just too convenient.

The whole thing is sickening.

Shortly before he his death Gaddafi was proclaimed a good guy and was helping the US with the war on terrorism. then we bombed his troops to help the rebels, now the rebels attach the US. Is there no end to it?

The movie that started this was put together by an Izzy and that is just too convenient.

Actually it was produced and filmed by an Copic Christian of Arad descent living in Cerritos Ca. Which is about 10 mi from me. There are approx. 60 Media Whores camped out in front of his house as I type this.

It's actually all aboput continuing the Rag Tradition of attacking us on 9-11's. Anyone who believe that a thousand radicals just spontaneously show up with rocket launchers and AK's to protest a movie is as delusional as our Messiah from Kenya.

JM2c

I agree. The CIC has to accept the responsibly.

That does not excuse Hill as I am sure that she agreed with his policy.

While I am all for leaving the Middle East, this MUST be answered and that hard.

Time to crank up the B-52's. If we just leave, these swine will think that they drove us out and bring jihad to the USA.

karl