Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Havent Been Here For A While, How Is Everyone Doing

bubbamauser

I have been at some other gunsmithing sites due to a resentment against the "gunsmith in charge" here for a few years now, I got a birthday call from Tanglewood a couple weeks ago and decided to stop by and see how everyone was doing.

Hope all is well with everyone, Ive been browsing and some nice stuff is getting done.

Well, not sure whom you are referring to, but none the less glad to see folks who have been gone come back into the fold. I don't have any hard feelings with anyone here. Long ago decided that not everyone would agree on things, but life is too short to let differences of any kind keep us gone. Glad to see you're back. I too was gone for quiet some time, but for personal circumstances only. Welcome back to the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have that place fixed up the way you want it yet?

How are the dogs?

Maybe get together some day over the next 6 months?

Tinker

I actually moved as soon as I finished that house(of course) we got another fixer upper in a much better neighborhood with room for a shop and a nice yard, just no time to use any of it :) Give me a call I'm still in the city but up on the border with bellvue.The dogs are getting old not as much energy anymore.