Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I've Had Enough!

jverduce

Well, the way I see it is we are all friends here, just as has been said. Having established this, it is our duty to each other to keep ourselves keenly in tuned to the workings of those whom wish to control us. Yes, this is a sporterizing site, but much more than that, it is a site that we can come together to express our happiness, our frustrations, our needs and our fears. By doing so, we become a small yet tightly bound community of like minded, honest God fearing folks whom can see the path that we are being led towards.

Right now one of us is hurting as to all the negative events that are taking place and has let it get the best of him, or so it seems. I don't speak for everyone else but I do understand where this can happen. I will, however continue to watch, listen and be aware or what the others have planned for us.

The bottom line is that I do sincerely hope that we can all continue to have the family type close knit relationship that makes this place all that it is. I rarely post, but I do feel that we are a family here. Take care guys and be well. swamp_thing