Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Hey if youse guy die can I...

karlunity

Manila  

I figured the area code was odd too  I mean for  a Nigerian Prince, But he explained that he has to use black ops to work around the evil king..You know the evil king who took the Throne from his father in a kgb op?  That evil king.

Karl the Trusting 

Be right interesting.

I read of the, East Roman plague and the  Black Death and Spanish Flu in history but never seen it.

It will have to get a LOT worse to approach that standard

So far so good....still say we should send the CCP a bill of a Trillion or 3

karl

On 3/19/2020 at 9:49 AM, karlunity said:

If youse  guys die, Can I have ya collections and AMMO and BEER ?

Evil    karl

Time we had a bit of humor about the place

No they are spoken for. But I will leave you something even more valuable. My hoard of toilet paper!

21 hours ago, FC said:

We've never experienced anything like this other-worldly madness in our lifetimes. I wonder what the world will look like when this viral madness is done?

We were close in the 70’s during Prez Carter’s gas shortage. During that time I was an auto parts, hand tools and automotive equipment outside salesman. I called on several service stations daily. I witnessed numerous fist fights, arguments and several minor collisions as some jerk always tried to force his way to the front of the line. The bloodiest fight I saw was over a guy draining the hose after shutting it off. The guy behind started screaming, there was no way he was going to pay to fill up the hose. Police were called and both were arrested. Tempers were short waiting in the long lines.

8 hours ago, donmarkey said:

No they are spoken for. But I will leave you something even more valuable. My hoard of toilet paper!

I’ll save you my used toilet paper if you don’t mind recycling. Makes me wonder what the source is for the recycled napkins at junk food stops. All I’ve seen is colored light brown. 

13 hours ago, FC said:

The 70s were horrible. Remember the sound of cars trying to run on kerosene mixed gas?

Friend of mine claimed he ran his car on three gallons of Coleman fuel. Said he couldn’t tell any difference. A machine shop I did business with. Told me the number of cylinder heads he got needing valve jobs increased. He said it was caused by people using alternate fuels during the shortages. 

9 hours ago, donmarkey said:

I time of need brew your own!

When I was about 17 or 18 we used to buy home made beer. Had to drink it when it was fresh, couple days later it was bad but we drank it anyway and got stupid drunk. I think we paid a buck for a quart Mason jar and got 50 cents back for the jar deposit. The couple also sold a near sickening sweet wine. Girls loved it though making it easier to get them drunk and hopefully horny. 

I made home brew back in the 80s.

Me and the Hippy had our  first place and a $ 40  ( big money for us then) rug..Well the bottles burst beer allover the rug..She got mad at me. I found a stainless steel soda keg, cleaned it with bleach and was off to the races.  Good beer

karl 

Hello Az

We got a kit.

It worked well once you got it down and it did have a kick if you made it right..I was never that good..just got normal beer but the guy who sold the kits gave me a class to try and it kicked in on the subway home...boy..went back but he would NOT give out any more   Never got that good...but the beer was not bad. 

karl

My younger brother made wine using prunes then cut it with Everclear. He was originally going to mix it with Slo Gin but changed his mind because of the high cost. His prune wine was bad but I got a slight buzz with a single glass. It tasted like Turpenhydrate cough syrup. The best he made was with frozen strawberries.