Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Blackburn Machine

donmarkey

Anyone know the what's going on over there? I know Ted's daughter Maggie is sick and they've shut down over there, but they billed my credit card for parts I never received. They were made wrong and were supposed to be remade over 6 months ago. I've called a number of times and can't get any reponse. It's getting to the point that I'm going to have to file a credit card fruad complaint to get reinbursed. I hate to do that in the middle of they're family tradgady. But I'm running out of options. Anyone have any info please let me know.

-Don

Guest Jason

Don,

Try your inquiry on AR as many of the posters over there are Blackburn clients. There was in fact a discussion to just this topic a while back...and the general answer was that his daughter was deathily ill and as such his operation was running at a fraction of normal capacity.

Based upon his reputation, I don't think he'd try and screw you out of your money, but since it is your money, do what you have to do. As a last resort, you might try sending a certified letter to them explaining yourself and asking what the heck is going on over there. Then, if that fails, do what you have to do.

Jason

• 4 weeks later...