Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Buy Something On Monday

karlunity

UV, how 'bout we just go steal a Mexican flag (doesn't that have a certain symbolism to it?) and disrespect it.

And then go buy something useful.

On my way to town now. Hopefully buy something, other than gasoline, that I'd like.

I think we should boycott any business that participated in this or knowingly uses illegals. I am for legal imigration but not for illegal criminals that are sucking our country down.

My thoughts exactly!

I am lucky to live in a small town, even though it is largely hispanic. Today there was no difference in the business in the stores here. I did see on the San Antonio TV where some restaurants put out the "closed in support of the march" sign. There was no march in Goliad (maybe because we still remember Santa Anna).

Closing because all of their employees skipped work is also a good reason to boycott these places. I guess I am lucky (since I already have a hot temper) that I did not encounter any of these fundillos today. I just got back from my doctor and he only found my blood pressure slightly elevated (hell, it always is).

But then I live in a small town. My biggest problem is not illegal Mexicans here, but the drought.

Too bad it did not rain on their parade today in San Antonio. But since the marchers were largely wetbacks anyway, maybe a good hailstorm would have been needed to deter them from their "appointed" rounds.

fritz

I was busy helping my son move his business on Monday and didn't get to do any shopping. I did have the pleasure of making a junk food run for 5 people. I placed my order via the speaker, I didn't have to repeat, read the list, a voice without an accent " thank you your total is" the order was 100% correct and everything was properly marked. In all honesty I can't recall ordering junk food without repeating what I want numerous times or having the order some how screwed up in a long time.

Guest Guest_Dr.Hess_*

Tyson closed their plants in support yada yada. Being a vegitarian, I will continue to boycott Tyson meats in retaliation.

Dr.Hess

Now that their boycot is over we should boycot them for a day or two. Don't sell anything, provide service, or buy anything from any illegal.

Well, of course we all here will do that. But do you think the greedy employers who knowlingly hire them (because they are greedy) will do that?

No, the answer has to come from the White House, and they ain't backing up idle threats with action.

Not the way a helluva lot of other departments in Washington are taking action. Maybe if they suspected these criminals are in possesion of a firearm, they would strike like they did at Ruby Ridge and Waco. Maybe they would strike like they did in Miami, with guns drawn.

A lot has changed since GW took office, and it ain't all for the better!

fritz

Tyson closed their plants in support yada yada. Being a vegitarian, I will continue to boycott Tyson meats in retaliation.

Dr.Hess

Smart move, herr docktor.

Today I saw on the news that chicken has arsenic in it. By being a veggie, you are safe. But can you tell me why you do not eat beef?

I hope you have nothing against the cattlemen. Anyway, the fact that you don't eat chicken helps us in the beef business.

Support the beef industry---run over a chicken.

fritz

Hey Fritz,

BTW, I think Tyson's is the largest beef and pork packer in the country too. I don't eat meat because I got married to a vegitarian. She used to cook what she was eating and cook meat for me too. Then I started eating mor of what she was having and less meat until I just quit. I really have felt a lot better too. I've been a vegitarian now for about 18 years, I guess. I have nothing against killing, especially stuff that needs killin', like racoons, copperheads, sand monkeys, etc. I just don't eat them.

Dr.Hess

Thier livers are excellent with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti.

I bought the S&W 642 that I'd been wanting. It'll be an integral part of this summer's ensemble. Its amazing that they make a lighter one in 357. I'm not sure I'd want to touch that one off.