Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Nut With A Power Saw...i Wonder If He Had Waiting Period?

karlunity

[quote Subway Rider Sliced in Power Saw Attack

Jul 06 1:10 PM US/Eastern

Email this story

NEW YORK

A man grabbed two cordless power saws off a subway station workbench and went on a rampage Thursday, swinging the saws at riders and slicing open a man's chest before running away, police said.

The 64-year-old victim, whose name was not released, was hospitalized in critical but stable condition. Police were searching for the suspect, described by witnesses as a thin man in his 30s, who had earrings in both ears and was possibly carrying a teddy bear.

The attack occurred before dawn at a subway station a few blocks south of Columbia University.

Wielding a saw in each hand, the man took a swipe at one rider on a platform and missed, police said. Moments later, he cut into the man's chest at a turnstile before bolting out of the station, still carrying the power tools, which were later found in a trash can.

Police were reviewing security camera videotape.

The attack came two weeks after a Boston man was charged with stabbing four people _ three of them tourists _ over a 13-hour period in the subway and the theater district in Manhattan. "

I have just read where HIZZONER the mayor of NYC wants MORE gun control.

I wonder how far that Saw-man would have gotten if all the plebs on the subway had not been disarmed?

Still, the BETTER class, does not ride the subway..so I guess it does not matter.

Karl... late of NYC

Ahhh, the old Texas Chain Saw Massacre (New York style)!

Maybe they'll make a movie out of it. I can see it know--Rambo in New York with a saw in each hand, getting revenge on all those who commited bad things (in his mind).

It's sure to be a box-office hit.

fritz