Military Firearm Restoration Corner

This is my chance ...

Gothmog

.... to make the first (readable) new post in a few days on MFRC.

Let's see if the upgrade works.  tongue.gif

1509[/snapback]

Ahhh ... yes it does, great!

I note that it allows direct uploading of pics, too. Let's try one out and see if that works.

Other than that, this version seems to works very smoothly and quickly ... we need to change the Board name back to MFRC of course.

FC, if you need some contributions to help pay for the upgrade (should you decide to go this way), let us know.

Other than that, this version seems to works very smoothly and quickly ... we need to change the Board name back to MFRC of course.

FC, if you need some contributions to help pay for the upgrade (should you decide to go this way), let us know.

1512[/snapback]

FC, I too would chip in a bit on this if biggrin.gif we find out that it is going to work out. I am sure that at this point we are all a bit nervous as to the outcome of the server. Just let us know what you decide to do and I have no doubt the funds will be there for the site. Dave

OOPS, guess the icon got in the wrong place

If it stays steady I'll buy it. Heck, as cheap as it is, $70, it wouldn't require anybody to contribute much at all.

Wish I could afford an ad for the site in the American Rifleman.

1545[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind at all helping with paying for an ad, but I'm not that sure we'll need it ... IMO we just need to keep building the site as a resource to shooters and they will keep coming. I think the growth has been pretty good actually .... considering the venue change and the subsequent hiccups. I think you posted the cost of such an ad, but I now forget what the cost would be ... do you know?

Any chance we can replace "Invision Power Board" up top with Military Firearm Restoration Corner"?

And how about our 'titles' ... can we have 'em back? smile.gif

"And how about our 'titles' ... can we have 'em back? "

Yeah, I wanna be a gentleman farmer again! (I always was). It wasn't me that changed!

And how about my personal photo? It says I do not have the aurthority to post my personal photo! It says the administrator has not granted me the authority to do this.

I am really running against the wind here!

fritz