Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The Site

FC

Well, figured I'd update you on what I'm up to. I am going to pay Invision for technical support, which will probably run $30. That will get the site upgraded (heck, maybe even the emoticons will work?). I re-started Google advertising, at least for this weekend. I put a $4/ day limit on clicks. The two clicks since yesterday ran 20c each, but the rate varies on demand for advertising. Both clicks were on "gunsmithing". I will probably pause the ads after New Year's Day.

Hi All,

If you look at the bottom left of your screen when you are typing you'll see "PM" for private message.

Karl- you've done your share, so I don't need anything. If someone hasn't given I'll accept it.

I decided to advertise again because when I typed key words in Google's search engine we weren't on the radar screen very often. We need a healthy level of growth, and that comes by getting the word out.

We were a couple of software updates behind, so I am going ahead and paying for the tech support. The last I heard it was $30/ yr.

Tony Harkin

703 Margaret Lee St.

Copperas Cove, TX 76522